Coloring Pages for Kids

There comes a time when a mother would just want to enjoy her "me-time" with a cup of coffee and probably watching an episode of k-drama or two. Admit it, you just crave for those "me-time" at some part of your motherhood lives. So I drew these for my kids just to keep them occupied even if it's just for half an hour.

Unless your kids are great with coloring and can finish them within 10 minutes then there's nothing I can do.


I'm pretty sure you can tell this one is an "Adventure Time" inspired piece.

Download Adventure Awaits (PDF, A4 size)



Download Happy Times (PDF, A4 size)

Download Sky full of Sea Creatures (PDF, A4 size)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been a while since I last drew Chibis.
Here's some hand-drawn Chibi Girls Coloring Pages.
I threw in a cat too! Her name's Fru Fru. :3

Download the PDF file here.


Download the PDF file here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yo-ho yo-ho a pirate's life for me!
Ahoy matey! Welcome aboard the
Merry Printable's Hand-drawn Colorin' Pages Ship.
Print them at the comfort of your homes and color em crazy!


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Page Older Page Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...